CamIn has identified the impact that emerging technologies related to robotics & industrial automation will make on each major industry vertical over the next two years. Our insight report will help you understand which game-changing technologies in this area will create opportunities for your industry as well as adjacent industries. For example:
- Our current findings show that the food, beverage & agriculture, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, infrastructure & engineering services, and aerospace & aviation verticals will benefit the most from the adoption of all types of robotics & industrial automation technologies.
- We also found that free computer-enhanced reality software, image recognition and end effector technologies will create the most significant impacts across all industry verticals.
We update our Robotics & Industrial Automation Grand Opportunities insight report on an annual basis, gathering new intelligence on this emerging technology area by:
- Surveying world-class technology and industry experts.
- Discussing technologies from this area with innovation, strategy, business development, and transformation leaders working in a variety of industry verticals.
- Monitoring major scientific, technology, and industry publications.