CamIn has identified the impact that emerging technologies related to energy sustainability will make on each major industry vertical over the next two years. Our insight report will help you understand which game-changing technologies in this area will create opportunities for your industry as well as adjacent industries. For example:
- Our current findings show that the automotive & mobility, energy & power, infrastructure & engineering services, and utilities verticals will benefit the most from the adoption of all types of energy sustainability technologies.
- We also found that technologies related to tandem silicon-perovskite solar cells, biomethane and concentrated multi-junction III-V solar cells will create the most significant impacts across all industry verticals.
We update our Energy Sustainability Grand Opportunities insight report on an annual basis, gathering new intelligence on this emerging technology area by:
- Surveying world-class technology and industry experts.
- Discussing technologies from this area with innovation, strategy, business development, and transformation leaders working in a variety of industries.
- Monitoring major scientific, technology, and industry publications.