CamIn has identified the impact that emerging technologies related to advanced chemicals & materials will make on each major industry vertical over the next two years. Our insight report will help you understand which game-changing technologies in this area will create opportunities for your industry as well as adjacent industries. For example:
- Our current findings show that the chemicals & materials, infrastructure & engineering services, energy & power, and automotive & mobility verticals will benefit the most from the adoption of all types of technologies related to advanced chemicals & materials.
- We also found that technologies related to ceramic inks used for 4D printing, multimaterial multinozzle 3D printing and iron-cobalt-nickel based alloys will create the most significant impacts across all industry verticals.
We update our Advanced Chemicals & Materials Grand Opportunities insight report on an annual basis, gathering new intelligence on this emerging technology area by:
- Surveying world-class technology and industry experts.
- Discussing technologies from this area with innovation, strategy, business development, and transformation leaders working in a variety of industries.
- Monitoring major scientific, technology, and industry publications.